jeudi 2 octobre 2008

"Voulez-vous prendre pour épouse, Juliette ici présente pour épouse ? -Non! Mais je prendrais bien un Kiri."


Working all day for a mean little man
With a clip-on tie and a rub-on tan
He's got me running 'round the office like a dog around a track
But when I get back home
You're always there to rub my back

Hey Julie,
Look what they're doing to me,
Trying to trip me up, trying to wear me down
Thomas, I swear, it's so hard to bear it
And I'd never make it true without you around

Hours on the phone making pointless calls
I got a desk full of papers that means nothing at all
Sometimes I catch myself staring into space
Counting down the hours until I get to see your face

Hey Julie,
Look what they're doing to me
Trying to trip me up, trying to wear me down
Thomas, I swear, it's so hard to bear it
And I'd never make it true with out you around
No, I'd never make it true with out you around...
Je t'aime (L)

Aucun commentaire: